Do you want to get in early at a young SaaS company who is shaking up the home improvement industry?
VettedPainters.com is not only changing the way homeowners connect with painting contractors but we are also adding a human element to build a tech company that homeowners love.
As an SEO Specialist you will:
- Create, implement and manage SEO strategy to improve rank, conversion, and overall traffic
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy to ensure high-quality scores and low bounces
- Perform regular keyword research on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis
- Lead off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building, backlink reclamation, opportunities for guest blogging)
- Monitor technical SEO issues and perform regular technical SEO audits and optimizations
- Collaborate with Web teams to drive technical SEO efforts (XML sitemaps, indexing, redirects, schema, etc.)
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations for content development and web design
- Stay up to date with the latest Google algorithm changes as well as SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
What We're Looking for
- 3+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Must have a proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement, and conversions)
- Must have a solid understanding of SEO best practices for both content and technical verticals (Hub and spoke content building)
- Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools (Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools & search engine referral tracking/benchmarking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEMrush, Moz, etc.)
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Understanding of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, XML, etc.)
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and experience in analyzing and reporting data (Tableau, Data Studio, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- A problem-solver with keen trouble-shooting abilities that communicates effectively with peers
- 3-year degree (minimum), studied quantitative, marketing or related discipline preferred
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary (salary range of $55k - $65k+ DOE)
- Quarterly bonus evaluation (up to 15%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours and a remote-friendly environment
- 100% employer covered Health, Dental & Vision plans with FSA/HSA
- Access to a 401(k)/Roth 401(k)
- Meaningful and challenging work in a rapidly scaling, global startup
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? Submit your application.