Senior Full Stack Developer
Do you want to get in early at a young SaaS company who is shaking up the home improvement industry?
VettedPainters.com is not only changing the way homeowners connect with painting contractors but we are also adding a human element to build a tech company that homeowners love.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Developer to be responsible for the coding for both the front end and server-side of our website and web app. Responsibilities include developing front-end code (JS, Vue or React, Angular, HTML, CSS, SCSS) and backend (Laraval PHP) based on tasks provided. We’re looking for a leader with a forward-thinking mentality and always looking for ways to improve and simplify our products.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code that's scalable
- Develop the necessary client and server-side aspects of projects based on visuals and product designs provided by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site and apps
- Work with web designers to match visual design intent
- Daily manage and check coding from the offshore development team
- Proven working experience in web programming in a SaaS environment
- Laraval/PHP knowledge is a requirement
- Vue JS or React experience
- Strong knowledge of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills to help maintain the juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Have an entrepreneurial perspective and appreciation of a start-up environment.
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Meaningful and challenging work in a rapidly scaling startup
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? Submit your application.