Paid Ads Specialist (Social & Search Engines)
Do you want to get in early at a young SaaS company who is shaking up the home improvement industry?
VettedPainters.com is not only changing the way homeowners connect with painting contractors but we are also adding a human element to build a tech company that homeowners love.
As a Paid Ads Specialist, you will run paid ads on social media platforms and search engines (primarily Facebook/IG/YouTube/Google). You should know how to optimize for platform algorithms, and possess detailed knowledge of the rules and levers on the platform, such as audience targeting, ad formats, and how they can be combined to play off each other. Paid Ads Specialists should have full awareness of your ad accounts’ performance and spend pacing, creating and executing a full-funnel ad account strategy, writing copy and building ads in a timely manner, and working with your team to ideate on creative concepts.
- Manage and optimize advanced digital advertising campaigns across all paid social/user acquisition channels (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, etc.)
- Develop and lead the execution of strategies to unlock greater performance and learnings
- Analyze campaign data to create actionable insights and learnings to apply across campaigns
- Optimize and expand campaigns from performance tests to identify what pushes the needle and works
- Provide feedback and suggestions about improving creative
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary (salary range of $60k - $110k+)
- Quarterly performance bonuses (up to 20%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Health, Dental & Vision plans
- Meaningful and challenging work in a rapidly scaling, global startup
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? Submit your application.