Do you want to get in early at a young SaaS company who is shaking up the home improvement industry?
VettedPainters.com is not only changing the way homeowners connect with painting contractors but we are also adding a human element to build a tech company that homeowners love.
The role of a Vetted Painters Color Consultant is to provide an online color consultancy service that adheres to our standards, while meeting the customer’s needs and providing an excellent service that gives them the confidence to use Vetted Painters digital products.
Key Responsibilities of Color Consultants:
- Proactively sell the color consultancy service and Vetted Painters products
- Manage the end-to-end customer journey ensuring the painters we recommend do a great job on the project and they are happy with the colors.
- Meeting with customers via Zoom or Google Meet
- Advising technical team on colors and pictures on homeowners properties so we can create color renderings.
- Providing a seamless experience from choosing color to getting their house painted
- Producing detailed specifications to include chosen colors, wallpaper, quantity, finishes, and third party/licensed products and costing
- Showcasing a proactive approach to KPI Target achievements monthly
- Adapting pre and post-visit practices in order to effectively support a Virtual Color Consultancy
- Training of new members of the team to instill general interior design knowledge to support a higher level of service
- Assisting Managers in local marketing & event exercises & promos in line with the marketing calendar
Your Key Attributes:
- Strong consultative acumen with ability to close, cross and up-sell and maximize growth opportunities
- Interior Design knowledge/experience – able to create inspirational spaces and be aware of trends and influencers across all platforms (print, online, social media etc.).
- Experience of working with strong product Expertise and technical Expertise – understanding structures, lighting, substrates, spatial awareness
- Ability to match and articulate appropriate color schemes to brief, properties, and/or look.
- Understanding of different property types, periods, locations etc.
- Understanding of color psychology and translating these to Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Farrow & Ball and other paint brands color schemes.
- IT proficiency – Google Drive Apps (Excel essential), CRM, sales systems, internal Vetted Painters systems
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary (pay $50,000.00 - $100,000.00)
- Performance bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Meaningful and challenging work in a rapidly scaling startup
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? Submit your application.